This family property presented in excellent condition, offers at ground level:
- Larger than average entrance hall, guest cloakroom & plenty of storage space
- Beautiful reception room with East / West exposure, marble Art Deco fireplace masterpiece, sliding bay windows opening onto shaded back terrace
- Spacious open plan kitchen, adjacent dining room, sliding bay windows leading to the main terrace; relaxing garden & swimming pool views, superb diamond shaped exposed woodwork
- Back kitchen with service entrance, multiple storage spaces & technical room (recent fuel boiler, electric switchboard…)
- Two large bedrooms, each with shower or bathroom.
Upstairs, accessible via impressive central staircase:
- Three further bedrooms, one shower room & one bathroom
- Storage & cupboards
- Loft / Office space easily convertible into a 6th bedroom if desired
- Pleasant views onto the Hossegor Canal, shaded & intimate terrace to enjoy the sunset
This exceptional villa extending to circa 290 sq. m. also features oil heating with recent boiler, alarm system, electric shutters throughout and automated gate set back from the main road; private access to the Hossegor Canal. Garden storage shed, large swimming pool with security fence and electric rollout cover, exotic wood terraces boasting multiple exposures to enjoy the sunshine from dusk to dawn.
Ample proportions, great natural light & absolutely no nuisances, nested on circa 3000 sq. m. of landscaped garden … A very rare opportunity to purchase a truly unique villa in this sought-after “all by foot” area of Hossegor. Space & Privacy – The ultimate luxury in this ultra-central location.
Sales Mandate granted to Lifestyle Estates International Corp. Ltd., London St James's & Paris 6ème
Energy Class: Pending
Contact us about this property ref.LE441